Woman Marries Her Own Son, Defends Herself

If you expect occcurences like this one to only happen in dream lands, it could be that you're yet to completely agree with the pupolar saying that; 'wonders shall never end'.

To amazement of many who knew them closely, a Malawian mother, identified as Njemani, revealed in an interview that she had decided to become romantically engaged with her son after investing huge amount of money and time in his education. 

Frantically defending her action, considered an abomination in many parts of the world, the mother said: 
“I’ve invested a large amount of money in my son’s educational pursuits. Then why would another women become emotionally involved with him and reap the benefits of the effort I put into making him a better person? It’s not going to happen, believe me. I’m marrying my son in order to prevent other mothers from ending their pregnancies with their children..."


Comments