So Beautiful! Obianuju & Dube’s Classy Wedding In Lagos 💖

Wedding During COVID19 Lagos
A girl craves for attention, while a woman goes for love in its purest state. From their love story one can say the bride is among the lucky few who eventually get what they prayed for in a life partner.

44 days after their wedding was put off indefinitely due to the Covid-19 pandemic in Lagos, the epicenter of the virus in Nigeria, Obianuju and Chidube finally had their dream wedding to the delight of family and close friends. It took place at the Waterside Lekki, Lagos, following the government’s laid down protocol on social gathering with just 20 guests.

They met about two years ago, not long after Obianuju had come out of a relationship and Dube had returned to Nigeria, but theirs is nothing short of a fairy tale. They were able to manage their difference and build their similarities to a stage where they were both convinced spending forever together was best for them.

Sharing on their sweet love journey, the bride and groom had one thing in common – the God factor. The bride was praying to God for a good man who loves Him, the groom was sure she was God’s will for him.

The bride, Obianuju wrote; ‘Dude and I were introduced by a mutual friend who was convinced that we would be perfect for each other… I have to say that I didn’t go home after our first date feeling like I had met my husband. I went home feeling like I had met someone special… I’d seen and read too many people’s fairytale stories and I was assured mine would be no different.”

The groom, Chidube wrote; “I can honestly say we started dating from day one because, after that first date, I never relented, we saw each other every day and spent almost all out time together…  No matter what came our way, the one thing I said with confidence to her daily was that she was going to be my wife because God had told me so.”

The bride concluded; “I was going to walk away so many times if not for Dube who just would not let me go. I’m so thankful he didn’t give up because I discovered a man who is God’s love in human form (that’s what I call him) a man who is kind, kind to everyone he meets…and that was what made me decide to marry him!”

And here’s how the groom wrapped it up; “God showed me my wife, I spoke it every day and I committed it to God. It was a long and windy road, tears of joy and pain shed but here we are today! Our souls have found rest! We are extremely grateful, deeply thankful and incredibly blessed.”

These, no doubt, are the words of a bride who eventually found love in its purest form and a groom who is pleased with himself for finding a virtuous woman and doing everything to make the start of their happily ever after journey a dream come true. 

I forgot to mention that Dube gave Obianuju one of the most romantic proposal experience; with a boat ride, petals, fireworks, etc. and she said Yes! In the middle of the sea at the Lekki/Ikoyi bridge. The Wedding Photographer, Event Planner and other all did great in giving this couple and their 20 Guests a wonderful experience.  This, sure, is sweet love. We at Style Hub Naija wish the couple all the best in life and marriage.